Bus stops in the resorts
Grenoble bus station
- Place Jean Moulin (Sphère Bar)
- Palais des sports
- VFD Gare routière
Les 2 Alpes
- Point Info
- Place des 2 alpes
- Télécabine du Diable
- To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking on the Grenoble Altitude bus link as soon as you purchase your flight ticket.
- Small luggage can be stored in luggage racks above the seats and bigger luggage in the holds. Our drivers will help you with your luggage if needed.
- On board, a respectful behaviour is expected: Passengers are not allowed to disturb other passengers in using audio equipment, mobile phones or laptops without headphones.
- Do not talk to the driver during the journey
- For your comfort and security, buses are a non-smoking areas
- It is forbidden to bring food and drink aboard the vehicles
- Do not damage the vehicle fittings and information signs
The wearing of safety belts is compulsory
You can enquire about lost property at :
Keolis Voyages Monnet
15 - 17, Route de Grenoble
38590 Saint Etienne de St Geoirs
Phone : +33 (0)4 76 93 40 00
- When reporting lost property, please provide a detailed description. Personal Identification will be required in all cases of property collection.
- The bus company will not accept responsibility for loss of- or damage to- property belonging to a passenger, which is lost or stolen either on a vehicle or on the premises of the bus company.
- If you have a complaint about our service you should write Keolis Voyages Monnet giving as much detail as you can about the journey concerned, and enclosing your ticket if possible